All pages with keywords: energy prices
The purpose of this paper is to identify the changes in the impact of energy shocks on economic activity – with an interest in assessing if … read more »
Neuhoff, K., Acworth, W., Dechezleprêtre, A., Dröge, S., Sartor, O., Sato, M., Schleicher, S., and Schopp, A. 2014. Climate Strategies. Berlin, Germany and London, UK.
From Fouquet, R. (2011) Divergences in long run trends in the prices of energy and energy services. Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, 5(2) 196-218.
Fouquet, R., and Pearson, P.J.G. 2003. World Economics, v.4, pp.93-119.
Filter by programme
- All FAQs
- Adaptation and development
- Carbon trading and finance
- Ecosystems, resources and the natural environment
- Energy, technology and trade
- Future generations and social justice
- Growth and the economy
- International environmental negotiations
- Modelling and decision making
- Private sector adaptation, risk and insurance